TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Introduction: This website at www.gordonfrostorganisation.com (‘Website’) is owned and operated by The Gordon Frost Organisation Pty Limited (ABN 87 002 552 801). These Terms & Conditions govern:
- your use of this Website;
- all material and information on the Website (including domain names, company and business names, text, graphics, images, photographs, illustrations, diagrams, video, audio, music, logos, icons and advertisements) and their compilation and layout (‘Content’); and
- any materials including creative ideas, works, scripts and/or proposals submitted by you to us (whether via
- this Website or by other means) (‘Submissions’).
By visiting or using this Website and/or any Content you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, do not use this Website.
We may amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time and therefore you should review these Terms & Conditions regularly. By continuing to use this Website following any amendments will confirm your acceptance of any such amendments. Whilst we do not accept or consider Submissions, if you do send any Submission to us, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
All Content is owned exclusively by us or others who have licensed their material to us (unless expressly indicated otherwise). You may use this Website and view and access the Content only for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not sell, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, republish, licence, frame, upload, transmit, post, communicate or use the Content in any way.
The Website may contain links or connections (‘Links’) to websites operated by others (‘Other Sites’). These Links are provided for convenience only. If you use a Link to access any Other Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. We do not endorse or accept any responsibility for any Other Sites or the content of those Other Sites (including any advertisements on those Other Sites).
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not give any guarantees, conditions, representations or warranties (express and implied) of any kind as to the reliability, accuracy, currency or completeness of this Website or the Content and we do not accept any responsibility in relation to errors in, or omissions from, this Website or the Content. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude all liability for any loss or damage suffered by you (including indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential loss or damage) which results from any use of, or any inability to use, this Website or any Content. The inclusion of any advertising on this Website which promotes products or services of others does not imply that we endorse or recommend any such advertiser, products or services. We do not warrant that your access to this Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that this Website or the server which stores and transmits Content to you is free of computer viruses, worms or any other computer code which may adversely affect the content, performance or functionality of your computers or any other website, software, system or equipment used by you. References to ‘we’ and/or ‘us’ in this clause includes our officers, employees, agent and consultants, all our related companies (and their respective officers, employees, agents and consultants) and our co-producers.
We do not accept or consider any Submissions other than those we have specifically requested. Accordingly, we must ask that you do not send us any Submissions. If, despite our request not to do so, you do send us Submissions, then:
- we cannot accept any responsibility for the loss of or damage to your Submissions;
- the Submissions shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part and we shall not be liable for
- any subsequent use or disclosure of any Submissions;
- you warrant that your Submissions are your original work and wholly owned by you;
- you assign all rights, including copyright, in the Submissions to us for use in perpetuity throughout the universe and we shall be entitled to use and exploit the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you;
- you agree and consent to us having the irrevocable right in perpetuity throughout the world to use, copy, store, publish, review, translate, create derivative works from, amend, communicate to the public, modify, reproduce, edit, delete, distribute, adapt or make material alterations to your Submissions or incorporate such Submissions into any form, medium or technology now known or later developed and not attribute you for your work.
We may (in our sole discretion and without prior notice to you) terminate your right to access this Website and the Content, if you breach these Terms & Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of these Terms & Conditions which will continue in full force and effect.
This Website is controlled form our offices in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. We make no representation that the Content in this Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. These Terms & Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia and Federal Courts of Australia.